Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Plant: Sterling Manufacturing
Location: 640 Sterling Street, Lancaster, MA 01523
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Sterling Manufacturing is a world-class plastics manufacturing company. Sterling, and the newly acquired Albright Technologies, is a dynamic and rapidly growing company. We are an industry leader in precision injection molding, tool design, rapid prototyping and value-added services. Primary markets include medical, consumer products, defense and aviation. Sterling / Albright operates two, state-of-the-art facilities including 4 Class 8 clean rooms for medical products.
- Candidate will be responsible for daily maintenance, PM’s and general repairs of injection molding equipment in a modern, injection molding plant.
- Experience in a plastics molding plant and high-speed manufacturing environment a plus. Experience working on Engel machines preferred.
- Candidate will be part of a team that oversees the daily PM’s, screw and barrel changes, and general repair of any molding equipment, secondary equipment and automation
- Candidate will also be trained to change over secondary equipment used to add value to molded parts such as heated insert placement, ultrasonic welding, and pad printing.
- Candidate will also be trained as part of a team of automation techs to operate high speed automation cells, and reset systems when they go into alarm.
- Position will report to the Maintenance / Automation manager.
- Sterling is willing to train the right candidate.
Candidate should be energetic and willing to attack new and unique challenges. Sterling offers an excellent benefits package including 401K, medical, dental, vision, and the opportunity to join our dynamic growing company.