Albright Technologies produces custom silicone prototypes and provides volume production. We supply silicone components and products for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Consumer and Military/Aerospace applications. We have extensive silicone experience and can help you with silicone material selection, component design, mold design, design for manufacturing and scalable molding methods.
Albright Technologies has become the world’s premier silicone prototype molder. Below is a brief history of Albright’s success story.
- 1995: Albright was launched as a plastic prototype molder in Sterling, MA by David Comeau.
- 2005: The strategic decision was made to re-focus efforts from plastic to silicone prototypes.
- 2007: The company moved into a larger facility at 25 Litchfield Street, Leominster, MA.
- 2008: Albright creates it’s Quality Management System and becomes an ISO 13485:2003 certified company.
- 2009: An ISO 7 compliant Clean Room or Controlled Environment Room (CER) was installed for molding medical devices and mixing silicone.
- 2011: Silicone.Pro and MatSilicone.com websites were launched to provide information on silicone topics.
- 2013: Added measurement capabilities to Controlled Environment Room
- 2014: Increased tool room capacity by 25% with the addition of a 4 Axis CNC Machine
- 2017 – relocated to 30 Patriot Circle, Leominster, MA, tripling the company’s Level 7 clean room capabilities
Albright’s team has over 100 years of combined silicone material and molding experience. Our team includes four degreed engineers and each of our team members is trained to our ISO 13485 certified Quality System and to our graded, in-house technical training program.
Why Choose Albright
Albright offers the entire silicone processing package:
- We are Silicone material and Silicone process engineering experts
- We use the best fit of compression, transfer or injection processes for your product.
- Mold tooling is completely designed and fabricated in-house
- ISO 13485:2003 Certified Quality Management System
- ISO 7 Hard walled clean room for medical and food product molding
- 15 business day standard delivery
- 5 and 10 business day fee expedited options
- Large inventory of silicones from major suppliers